The Corporate Governance is a set of formal and informal norms that regulate relations among groups of interests in organization. The Corporate Governance of LUG S.A. consist of following documents.
- Articles of association of the LUG S.A. PL [420 KB]
- Rules and regulations of the Executive Board PL [40 KB]
- Rules and regulations of the General Shareholders Meeting PL [81 KB]
- Rules and regulations of the Supervisory Board PL [220 KB]
- The pronouncement of the Executive Board concerning the Supervisory Board members' interrelationships with shareholders PL [376 KB]
On this 5th February 2009 the Executive Board LUG S.A. made a statement about the adoptionn of best practises. The legal basis for the statement is Appendix 1 to Resolution No. 795/2008 of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Management Board dated 31 October 2008.