Renata Baczańska – Member of the Supervisory Board
Renata Baczańska is a legal counsel and performs legal activities in "Kancelaria Adwokatów i Radców Prawnych Baczańska, Szarata" partnership. Since 2007, she is a member of the LUG S.A. Supervisory Board. She possesses higher education in law, gained on the Faculty of Law and post-graduate studies of "Tax Law" at the University of Wrocław.
Renata Baczańska does not have employment relationship with the Issuer. Renata Baczańska is a partner in the Legal Office, which regarding to the fee-for-task agreemment provides services for the subsidiary LUG Light Factory Sp. z o.o.
There is no conflict of interest between the duties of Renata Baczańska as a member of the Issuer's Supervisory Board, and duties incumbent on her from other titles.
Mrs. Renata Baczańska's husband, Mr. Marek Baczański is an employee in a subsidiary company LUG Light Factory Sp. z.o.o., as the IT Department Manager.
There are no family connections between Mrs. Renata Baczańska and members of the Supervisory Board and the Management Board.
Renata Baczańska subsequently worked:
- 1993 – 1997 Legal counsel trainee in "Kancelaria Prawnicza Andrzej Dudkowiak",
- from 1997 self-employment in "Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Renata Baczańska”, since April 1, 2006 as a Partner of „Kancelaria Adwokatów i Radców Prawnych Baczańska, Szarata” partnership.
In the last five years, Renata Baczańska served in the authorities or was a partner, shareholder in the following companies:
- from 2006 Partner in „Kancelaria Adwokatów i Radców Prawnych Baczańska, Szarata” partnership,
- from 30.03.2006 Shareholder in „Kancelaria Odszkodowawcza Resident” – 25 shares,
- from 2007 Member of the Supervisory Board of LUG S.A.,
- from 03.09.2007 Shareholder of LUG S.A. – 810.456 shares,
- from 2012 Member of the Supervisory Board of Packaging production plant „Karton-Pak” S.A.,
- from 01.2016 Member of the Supervisory Board of „ALDEMED” Medical Center Spółka z o.o.
Renata Baczańska does not perform apart of LUG S.A. any significant activity from the perspective of the Issuer.