For Architects and Designers
Cooperation with LUG
Years of experience and cooperation with architects and interior designers have resulted in a dedicated strategy and a support programme for lighting projects. The aim of the Support Programme for Architects developed is a comprehensive cooperation of LUG consultants with architects and interior designers in the field of all architectural models, ready-made lighting solutions and advisory services in the area of light illuminations. Ready tools and architectural models are available for download at LUG ArchiTools web site.
For architects and lighting designers
- IDEA - Cooperation at the level of conceptual design (identification of the architect’s / designer’s needs considering technologies available), providing opportunity to use already existing solutions or develop new ones.
- GUIDELINES - Specific issues relating to lighting designs are consulted during individual meetings with architects and designers, verifying proposals submitted.
- PROJECT LUG - Photo-realistic visualisations of architectural lighting, designs and simulations. Optimisation. Technical luminaries prepared for BREEAM or LEED certification.
- CUSTOM - Customisation or adjustment of fixtures to the needs of a particular investment, providing an opportunity to fully realise individual visions of an architect while maintaining the highest quality of lighting fixtures.
- EFECT - Time saving in the design phase, ROI analysis, cost and energy optimisation.
Over 40 designers
REVIT / AUTOCAD / ARCHICAD / DIALUX / 3DS MAX
- Documentation with illuminance simulation
- Optymalisation in order to provide ergonomy and conformity with the standards
- Layer with lighting ready to import to the project
- Technical raports