Mariusz Ejsmont started his professional career in 1994 in the company ELTOR-POL Sp. z o.o., from 1996 he was the Deputy Technical Director at Elektrohurt. In 1997, Mariusz Ejsmont joined LUG as a Technical Director. In 2007 he became a member of the LUG S.A. Management Board, while in 2011 he was promoted to the position of the Vice President of the LUG S.A. Management Board and became a member of the Management Board of LUG Light Factory Sp. z o.o. In January 2012, Mariusz Ejsmont became a member of the Audit Commission of the Association of Lubuskie Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Cluster.
Mariusz Ejsmont is a graduate of the University of Zielona Góra. He graduated with a master's degree in electrical engineering. At present, he is systematically expanding his knowledge by participating in various types of courses, trainings and foreign seminars.
Professional career of Mariusz Ejsmont:
- 1994 – 1995: Eltor-pol Sp. z o.o.
- 1996: Deputy Technical Director ar Elektrohurt
- od 1997 i obecnie: Technical Director of LUG Sp. z o.o., following LUG Light Factory Sp. z o.o.
- od 2007 i obecnie: Member of the Management Board of LUG S.A.,
- od 2011 i obecnie: V-ce President of LUG S.A. Management Board and a member of LUG Light Factory Sp. z o.o. Management Board