Iwona Wtorkowska has been involved with LUG since the company’s incorporation. She was first a partner at LUG Wtorkowski i Spółka. Between 2001 – 2007, she acted as an authorised signatory at LUG Sp. z o.o., and between 2003 – 2007 she was also the Management Board Representative for ISO. After the company was transformed into a joint-stock company, she was elected President of the LUG S.A. Supervisory Board by the Meeting of Shareholders and has held this position to this day. As a natural person, she runs a business under the name Luna Wtorkowscy Spółka Jawna. The partnership is responsible for the recruitment process, staff selection, and human resources and payroll services in compliance with the parallel policies of LUG S.A. and LUG Light Factory Sp. z o.o. under a contract dated 1 August 2008. Under the same contract, Mrs. Iwona Wtorkowska has acted as an authorised signatory for LUG Light Factory Sp. z o.o.
Iwona Wtorkowska graduated from the College of Pedagogy in Zielona Góra. She has also completed a number of courses and trainings for Management Board members.
Professional career of Iwona Wtorkowska:
- 1994 – 2001: Partner at LUG Wtorkowski i Spółka
- 2001- 2007: Authorised signatory at LUG Sp. z o.o.
- 2003-2007: Management Board Representative for ISO
- 2007 until now: The President of LUG S.A. Supervisory Board
- 2008 until now: Authorised signatory at LUG Light Factory Sp. z o.o.