Sales Manager - Lighting Products & Services
Position: Sales Manager - Lighting Products & Services
Location: LUG Lighting UK (home based)
Sales Territory: London within M25
Reporting to: Country Manager UK & Ireland
Main Job responsibilities:
- Working closely with Specifiers, Contractors and Value Added Partners to build the LUG brand, generate leads, secure specifications and projects, ultimately to deliver agreed levels of sales and profit.
- Preparing action plans to identify new customers and projects.
- Actively and effectively searching out new leads and sales prospects.
- Building/maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Providing solution-oriented advice and price proposals on lighting offers working closely with the support team in HQ.
- Providing regular sales forecast and project pipeline updates.
- Maintaining CRM records for all contacts, projects and activities.
- Developing regular account and sales management plans and reports.
- Inputting to Marketing plans and the annual budget process.
- Monitoring and providing feedback on the evolving customer demands in the UK lighting market.
- Understanding competitive landscape and key market drivers to input into LUG strategy thus ensuring sustainable growth of the product/service portfolio.
- A degree in lighting technology or an equivalent in a technical and/or business discipline, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in technical sales, ideally in the Lighting industry, with a proven and demonstrable track record of success.
- Professional knowledge and experience in a B2B environment.
- Result-oriented approach and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in creating and implementing effective sales plans.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and positive personal energy.
- Strong organisational, project management and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of understand customer service and market dynamics.
- Willingness to travel and to spend time in HQ (Poland) with customers and/or for product training/launch activity.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
- A valid driver's license.
- Attention: the current job demands require candidates to reside in the UK, preferably in/around London.
Experience in the lighting industry will be a strong advantage yet, is not mandatory. The key requirements for candidates are: high positive energy and clear business development focus. We look for results-oriented individuals, who remain embedded in the local economy, can effectively communicate and interact with a variety of customers in the lighting sector. The position reports directly to the UK & Ireland Country Manager in our London office.
Thank you for your interest in LUG Light Factory. Please kindly note that ONLY the candidates selected for interview will be contacted directly by LUG HR team.